By CAPosts 30 October, 2020 - 06:53pm 20 views
Mexico City. Just over two weeks after announcing that he had Covid-19, Ricardo Salinas, the third richest man in Mexico, said on Friday that he defeated the disease and could not think of a better way to celebrate than to raffle a million pesos.
The founder and president of Grupo Salinas, a conglomerate that groups together various telecommunications companies, such as Televisión Azteca, entertainment, transportation, financial services and specialized commerce, announced that he woke up "wanting" to give a million pesos to customers of his entity, Banco Azteca.
For this, the 65-year-old businessman asked his more than 774 thousand followers on Twitter to help him choose the way to distribute them: one thousand transfers of one thousand pesos, 200 of five thousand pesos or 100 of 10 thousand pesos
Video: Coronavirus figures in Mexico as of October 28 (Dailymotion)
"And why did my lord wake up so kindly today?" asked the user identified as Samuel Magaña. To which Salinas replied: “I came out NEGATIVE to the # COVID19 test, which means that it has already been taken away from me.”
In mid-October, Salinas, whose assets amount to $ 11.3 billion according to the Forbes list, said that had tested positive for Covid-19
With more than 90,700 deaths related to the coronavirus, Mexico is the fourth country in the world with the most deaths from the virus that emerged in China at the end of last year.