How to Access Android's Built-In File Manager. If you're using a device with stock Android 6. x (Marshmallow) or newer, there's a built-in file manager…it's just hidden away in the Settings. Head to Settings > Storage > Other and you'll have a full list of all the files and folders on your internal storage.
How to Manage Files and Use the File System on Android - HowToGeek
www.howtogeek.com > how-to-manage-files-and-use-the-file-system-on-a...
File , we can use the following APIs to get the file path of a file.
1. file.getAbsolutePath() = path.toAbsolutePath()
2. file.getCanonicalPath() = path.toRealPath()
3. file.getParent() = path.getParent()
How to get the filepath of a file in Java - Mkyong.com mkyong.com > java > how-to-get-the-filepath-of-a-file-in-java
Access a local file with file:// in Android It can be by just opening it with file:// from the browser.
5 Answers - Stack Overflow
stackoverflow.com > questions > access-a-local-file-with-file-in-android
You have 2 options:
1. You can use a local web server in your Android phone itself. There are many server apps out there in the Play Store, one such app is Simple HTTP Server.
2. You can put your documents into the folder Android/data/com. android. chrome/files/Download/ in the internal storage.
You have 2 options - Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange android.stackexchange.com > questions > local-files-revisited-opening-loca...