Converting formulas to values using Excel shortcuts Just follow the simple steps below: Select all the cells with formulas that you want to convert. Press Ctrl + C or Ctrl + Ins to copy formulas and their results to clipboard. Press Shift + F10 and then V to paste only values back to Excel cells.
How to quickly convert formulas to values in Excel 2019 - 2010
www.ablebits.com > Blog > Excel > Excel formulas
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Select the cell containing the formula you want to convert.
2. Double-click the cell or press F2 to activate in-cell editing.
3. Press F9. The formula changes to its value.
4. Press Enter or click the Enter button. Excel changes the cell to the value.
Converting a Formula to a Value - InformIT www.informit.com > articles > article
Assign a value or category based on a number range with formula
1. In the formula, A2>0, A2<=100, 5 means that If a given number is between 0 and 100, then assign value 5. ...
2. If the given number is not within the specified range, a 0 will be displayed.
How to assign a value or category based on a number range in Excel? www.extendoffice.com > documents > 5180-excel-assign-a-value-category...