1) Visit your Account Settings page and click the Delete account link at the bottom of the page. 2) Enter in the unique code shown below to confirm your account deletion. After you click Delete Forever, your account is completely removed from our system.
Delete Account - Honey
help.joinhoney.com > article > 53-how-do-i-delete-my-honey-account
Chrome on Windows
1. Click on the three dots icon to the right of your toolbar.
2. Click More tools.
3. Click Extensions.
4. Click Remove under Honey.
5. Click Remove again.
Uninstall the Honey browser extension help.joinhoney.com > Help Center
How to remove extensions from Chrome via settings
1. Launch Chrome.
2. Click on the three vertical dots at the top right of the Chrome window.
3. Choose Settings.
4. Click on the three horizontal lines next to “Settings” at the top left of the window and choose Extensions. ...
5. Locate the extension you want to remove.
6. Click Remove.
How to remove Chrome extensions - MacPaw macpaw.com > how-to > remove-extensions-chrome