If the code is valid, you will see the "Price" and "Fee" update to the discounted amount, or your hidden ticket will appear. If your code is showing as "not valid", check to make sure it's entered correctly and try again. If your code isn't working, contact the event organizer.
Apply a promotional code to your order | Eventbrite Help Center
www.eventbrite.com > support > articles > en_US > How_To > how-to-app...
The definition of a promotional code is a series of letters or numbers that allow you to get a discount on something. When an online store allows you to get 10% off your purchase by entering the word SAVE into a field in the checkout form, SAVE is an example of a promotional code.
Best 1 Definitions of Promotional-code - YourDictionary
www.yourdictionary.com > promotional-code
Here's how you do it:
1. Go to your event dashboard.
2. Go to "Promo codes" (under "Tickets").
3. Select "Add code".
4. Enter a code name.
5. Set limits for your promo code.
6. Optional: Use your code to reveal hidden ticket types.
7. Set a discount amount.
8. Choose which tickets to apply the code to.
Create a code that gives a discount or reveals hidden tickets | Eventbrite ... www.eventbrite.co.uk > support > articleredirect
Enter a promotional code
1. At the top right corner, click the tools icon. ...
2. On the "Billing & Payments Summary" page, select Promotions from the page menu.
3. On the "Promotions" page, click the plus button .
4. On the "Add a promotional code" window, enter a promotional code, and then click Apply.
Enter a promotional code - Google Ads Help support.google.com > google-ads > answer