By CAPosts 21 January, 2021 - 08:58pm 178 views
This afternoon, through social networks Fernando Canek, son of Guadalupe Vázquez , better known as Lupe Vázquez, confirmed the death of the Mexican television actress of the eighties and nineties.
In a post on Twitter he wrote “Hoy departió to meet on that plane of the cosmos with his parents, his loves, and those affections that advanced him. Actress, comedian, composer, writer, teacher. ”
Lupe Vázquez was a Mexican comedian and writer. She is recognized for her participation in the program Dr. Cándido Pérez, a comedy series broadcast in 1987 and 1993 on the channel of the stars. Directed by Gustavo Gavira and where she played the role of the nurse "Paula" .
In this program Jorge Ortiz de Pinedo participated as producer, stage director, as well as serial actor. In his Twitter account, the actor dedicated a few words of farewell and sent condolences to the family.
“Today my companion of theatrical, television, cinematographic and cabaret adventures left, the wonderful comedian, talented writer and extraordinary humorist Lupe Vázquez”, wrote Jorge Ortiz.
As the news was released, more theater and comedy colleagues and close friends of the writer shared their condolences and messages of encouragement for her children Fernando and Balam.
* Information in development
- "God is in control and he knows why": Chiquis Rivera was evacuated from a plane with a mechanical failure
- Eduardo Moreno Laparade, nephew of "Cantinflas" died
- Danna Paola will once again lend her voice to an animated Disney character
- A few days after leaving the hospital, Tono Mauri already has projects
- Sergio Mayer already had contact with the alleged victim of actor Ricardo “N”: “I gave him my appreciation for raising his voice”