206 new confirmed cases are registered in Guanjauto

Health

By CAPosts 12 April, 2021 - 06:49pm 4 views

This morning the Secretary of Health of the State of Guanajuato, released the record of nine more deaths in the entity that are added to the list of deaths adding a total of 10,687 affected by coronavirus, as well as 35 new confirmed cases due to this same disease causing the figure to rise to 130 thousand 096 infections since the pandemic began.

© Provided by Milenio In the last 24 hours, an accumulated 577 new infections due to covid-19 were reported in Coahuila. (Manuel Guadarrama)

Of the total number of patients who are hospitalized so far, 60.3 percent are men and the remaining 39.7 percent are women, of which only seven people are in a stable state, 94 of those affected are struggling because their health is serious and 20 of the patients are in a very critical condition, generating a total of 121 cases of mourners to date

In the total of patients who lost their lives against this virus there were six deaths of women who were originally from the municipalities of León , Irapuato, Moroleón, Uriangato, and Valle de Santiago, as for the rest of the deceased there were three men from the municipalities of Salvatierra, Urinagato and Pueblo Nuevo, all of them oscillating in the age range of 42 to 87 years. Only four of those affected had a type of comorbidity among which were DM2, SAH and OBESITY , the rest did not have any type of previous disease.

Regarding the confirmed cases today, they are in the municipalities of León with 6 , Guanajuato with 6, Dolores Hidalgo with 6, Irapuato 3, Celaya with 2, Moroleón with 2, Valle de Santiago with 2, Cuerámaro with 1, Juventino Rosas with 1, San Luis de la Paz with 1, San Miguel de Allende with 1 , Silao with 1, Tierra Blanca with 1, Uriangato with 1 and Villagran with 1 making a total of 35 confirmed cases.

Regarding the general panorama in the entire entity there are a total of 275 thousand 081 cases studied, 145 thousand 344 negative cases , 206 confirmed cases today, 129 thousand 737 total confirmed cases, 835 cases under investigation, 116 thousand 532 recovered cases, nine deaths today, 10 thousand 615 total deaths, 129 thousand 581 cases after community contagion and 945 active cases .

Source: MSN