By CAPosts 20 November, 2020 - 05:30pm 552 views
In the United States there is a strong ideological component in the use of masks. Democrat if you wear it, Republican if not, it is an unwritten rule that often works to predict the vote of the people. The epidemiologist Céline Gounder, one of the 13 privileged minds recruited by Joe Biden to fight the pandemic, said the other day that this was "like politicizing toilet paper", and that a basic sanitary measure does not have, or should not have, anything What to see ...
Sign in to continue reading
Just by having an account you can read this article, it's free
Sign up Sign in
Thanks for reading EL PAÍS
- Luis Suarez tests negative for coronavirus and is available again for Simeone
- In search of an artificial placenta to save very premature babies
- Hackers launch an attack on the covid vaccine supply chain
- Tamara Falco talks about why she made fun of confinement and her boyfriend
- Will the machines ever perform autonomous actions?