By CAPosts 01 December, 2020 - 02:00am 143 views
F1: Hamilton, the machine of records 4: 53
(CNN Spanish) - Lewis Hamilton, champion of the 2020 Formula One season, tested positive for covid-19, the Mercedes team reported this Tuesday in a statement. AMG Petronas.
Mercedes added that its driver took three tests last week and they all tested negative, including on the day of the Bahrain Grand Prix race, but this Monday he presented mild symptoms.
The team also reported that Lewis Hamilton is found isolated following protocols and will not be presented at the Sakhir Grand Prix.
- Kobe Bryant: Lakers don't pay him formal tribute for this reason
- Google Chrome advances in the elimination of cookies to protect the privacy of users
- Apple's new warning about your iPhone (especially if you have 12)
- Bridgerton: the historical error that viewers discovered in scenes
- Budweiser will not be in the Super Bowl commercial strip