Where was hes all that filmed?
Filming took place at Union Station, Los Angeles, in December 2020. The city was criticized for its decision to close a COVID-19 testing site to accommodate the filmmakers. The decision was reversed and the testing site was able to continue working while the filming took place. wikipedia.orgHe's All That - Wikipedia
How much does Addison Rae make?
Forbes estimated that she made $5 million in 2019. That same year she graduated high school, joined TikTok and dropped out of Louisiana State University after three months — to move to L.A. Yahoo NewsTikTok star Addison Rae: 'Give me a chance to show myself as an actress'
27 August, 2021 - 07:30pm
Here are all the thoughts I had while watching it... (Spoilers ahead!)
2. Of COURSE she’s an influencer. Art imitates life.
3. That is a super-cute dress she is wearing.
4. OMG, her house does not match her room at all. PLOT TWIST.
5. But how is her room so big in such a tiny house?
7. Is she meant to be actually Laney?
8. Oh, no. A different character I think. Still, it’s good to see her!
9. Their mother/daughter dynamic is cute.
10. Oh, here is the guy who needs a makeover. He does look kinda grubby.
11. A bit disappointed that they broke the “ugly until they remove their glasses trope.”
12. (Not really, that trope is vile and deserves to die.)
15. I just know she is heading for heartbreak on her boyfriend’s music video set. I just KNOW he’s gonna be cheating on her.
17. He’s listening to his own music while he’s banging loooool.
18. His hair screams “douche,” so I guess that’s appropriate.
19. YES, PADGETT, THROW THAT FOOD AT HIM.
20. Love the mom’s energy of turning them into a two-woman Golden Girls and ditching men altogether.
21. I’m sorry, how can anyone be on the douche ex-boyfriend’s side in this situation?
23. She is not great at this very basic acting.
24. Like, Addison Rae is acting the shit out of this compared to her.
26. The curly haired friend is definitely jealous of Padgett. I bet she’ll betray her.
27. Photographing garbage is very Laney Boggs of makeover dude.
28. No offence to Padgett, but her makeover of her ex-boyfriend does not exactly sell her makeover skills.
29. The lead guy is a horse boy. Important representation.
30. Padgett has a sense of humor and is super cute, and Addison Rae is quite charming playing her. I’m into this.
31. I’m less into the lead guy. I should probably learn his name…
32. Cameron! Cameron is his name.
33. Anyway, I am waiting for Cameron to be less of a jerk.
34. Oh no, she fell in horse poop.
35. Was Cameron even born when his old-ass brick phone was released?
36. Of course the karaoke party is actually a pool party.
37. So much sponcon in this scene lol.
38. TikTok dances really don’t look so good outside of the confines of your phone screen.
39. OMG, Cameron is gonna come to her rescue with the karaoke — OK, I love him now.
40. Poor choice of song though; nothing can beat Darren Criss’s version of “Teenage Dream” on Glee.
43. Addison Rae really is charming.
44. Cameron’s photos are not great.
45. Was this conversation at the train station the first scene they filmed? It is so...stilted.
46. Finally someone is pointing out the tackiness of Great Gatsby–themed parties.
49. The slo-mo post-makeover reveal is perfect. He looks great.
50. Lol @ these teens actually dancing ‘20s-style to ‘20s music.
51. I just realized I should probably stop using ‘20s as shorthand for the 1920s because...we’re in the ‘20s now. Oh god.
52. Padgett’s ex-boyfriend is the worst.
53. Here for Padgett and Cameron’s best friends vibing. They’re cute.
54. Oh no, stay away from the younger girl, you terrible boy. Big Chuck Bass/Jenny Humphrey energy right now.
55. Padgett and Cameron are being cute in the photo booth. Kiss KISS KISS.
56. Damn, the moment got ruined.
58. Ehhhh, I’m not so into the over-protective big brother schtick. Like, this girl can handle herself.
59. NOOOOO, NOT HIS MOM’S CAMERA. This is so upsetting.
60. OMG, curly haired friend’s parents were in that giant cake the whole time.
61. I’m glad Cameron is calling Padgett out.
62. Yeeeeeah, curly haired friend hates Padgett.
64. OK, Cameron wants to be prom king now to get back at the douche ex. I lke this.
65. Not surprised curly haired friend is with the douche ex now. Although her extremely over-the-top bitchy behavior feels a little sudden.
66. Very here for Quinn and Nisha, the two good friends, getting together.
67. I’m sorry, but Cameron can fuck off with the “you don’t need all this makeup” bullshit.
68. But YAY, they finally kissed.
69. Tell him the truth, Padgett! Do it!
70. Of course she’s not telling him.
72. This promposal is making me cringe, I’m sorry.
73. “I WAS A FUCKING BET?!??” I am so glad they kept the best line from the original.
74. Now Laney is back! This movie needs more of her.
76. Really, Padgett? Cameron is the only thing you care about? Not your dreams? Friends? It’s OK to have other interests bb.
78. And they’re having a dance-off! I love this.
79. Why is this room so brightly lit though?
80. OK, the original dance scene with Usher was so much better.
81. Matthew Lillard is killing this.
82. Padgett won prom queen! But what is she planning?
83. Eek, this is so cheesy.
84. Lol, the curly haired friend/enemy came in fourth.
86. Oh no, why is Cameron entering on a horse?
88. I appreciate the idea of Padgett being done with Kourtney Kardashian, but HOW IS SHE GONNA PAY FOR COLLEGE?!?
89. Nooooooo don’t remix “Kiss Me.” This is offensive.
90. Matthew Lillard’s dance moves are the best part of this movie.
92. I’m glad they compromised on the whole social media thing.
93. And we’re done! OK, this movie wasn’t perfect, but I actually enjoyed it a lot. It felt like it honored the original while offering fresh moments for modern audiences.
27 August, 2021 - 07:30pm
27 August, 2021 - 07:30pm