'Bachelor in Paradise' 2021: Wells Adams Teases 1 Moment He 'Never' Thought He'd See on 'BIP'

Showbiz Cheat Sheet 13 July, 2021 - 08:52pm 26 views

When is Bachelor in Paradise?

Bachelor in Paradise returns on Aug. 16 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC. PEOPLE.comBachelor in Paradise: 4 Men from Katie Thurston's Season Join Cast | PEOPLE.com

By Cassie Carpenter For Dailymail.Com

Bachelor In Paradise contestant Victoria Larson has transformed her appearance so much in four months that viewers are accusing her of 'getting a new face.'

The 28-year-old self-described 'queen' was eliminated during week four of the 25th season of ABC's The Bachelor due to her mean girl, diva demeanor.

Victoria's makeover began in March when she bleached her natural brunette locks - a tactic frequently used by women wanting to conceal plastic surgery procedures.

After/before: Bachelor In Paradise contestant Victoria Larson has transformed her appearance so much in four months that viewers are accusing her of 'getting a new face'

Larson's lips are noticeably plumper and her nose appears to be far smaller than it was in January.

When ABC unveiled the Manhattan-born influencer's new look for the seventh season of spin-off Bachelor In Paradise on Thursday, viewers reacted swiftly on Twitter.

'To every one hating on my new look,' Victoria - who boasts 69K social media followers - said on TikTok on Monday.

'Hit them with a plot twist anytime you want, sis! It's your life and shout out to my Botox girl! And I looked good both ways, don't get it twisted.'

'The queen has arrived b****es!' The 28-year-old self-described 'queen' was eliminated during week four of the 25th season of ABC's The Bachelor due to her mean girl, diva demeanor

Distraction? Victoria's makeover began March 2 when she bleached her natural brunette locks - a tactic frequently used by women wanting to conceal plastic surgery procedures

July versus January: Larson's lips are noticeably plumper and her nose appears to be far smaller than it was in January

Larson added via Instastory: 'Always learning and growing but I had a swollen eye and was sleep deprived and brunette. It's not that groundbreaking.'

The Florida State University drop-out spent her Monday at North Palm Beach Aesthetics with director Kandace Kichler, who's a 'bariatric surgeon.'

'First we facial then we filler,' Victoria declared.

She's the owner of a company called Jet Set Glow described as 'certified spray tanning, health coaching, Pilates, and all things beauty for mind body and soul.'

'Victoria got work done': When ABC unveiled the Manhattan-born influencer's new look for the seventh season of Bachelor In Paradise on Thursday, viewers reacted swiftly on Twitter

Victoria said on TikTok on Monday: 'To every one hating on my new look. Hit them with a plot twist anytime you want, sis! It's your life and shout out to my Botox girl! And I looked good both ways, don't get it twisted'

Larson added via Instastory: 'Always learning and growing but I had a swollen eye and was sleep deprived and brunette. It's not that groundbreaking'

'First we facial then we filler': The Florida State University drop-out spent her Monday at North Palm Beach Aesthetics with director Kandace Kichler (R), who's a 'bariatric surgeon'

Catch more of Larson - as well as 12 other women and six men - competing in the seventh season of Bachelor In Paradise, which premieres August 16 on ABC.

David Spade, Lance Bass, Tituss Burgess, Lil Jon, and Wells Adams + Sarah Hyland will guest host the Mexican-set dating competition rather than Chris Harrison.

The 49-year-old presenter wrote February 13 he was 'ashamed' for 'excusing historical racism' regarding season 25 winner Rachael Kirkconnell, who attended a Kappa Alpha 'plantation-themed ball' at Georgia College in 2018.

Premieres August 16 on ABC! Catch more of Larson - as well as 12 other women and six men - competing in the seventh season of Bachelor In Paradise

Exited over racial insensitivity: David Spade, Lance Bass, Tituss Burgess, Lil Jon, and Wells Adams + Sarah Hyland will guest host the Mexican-set dating competition rather than Chris Harrison (L, pictured November 25)

Surprisingly, Bachelor in Paradise is the most successful Bachelor Nation franchise with four of the winning couples still going strong after six seasons.

By contrast, out of 16 seasons of The Bachelorette, only six winning couples are still together.

The Bachelor has an even worse track record with only four winning couples remaining together after 25 seasons.

The comments below have not been moderated.

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.

Do you want to automatically post your MailOnline comments to your Facebook Timeline?

Your comment will be posted to MailOnline as usual.

Your comment will be posted to MailOnline as usual

We will automatically post your comment and a link to the news story to your Facebook timeline at the same time it is posted on MailOnline. To do this we will link your MailOnline account with your Facebook account. We’ll ask you to confirm this for your first post to Facebook.

You can choose on each post whether you would like it to be posted to Facebook. Your details from Facebook will be used to provide you with tailored content, marketing and ads in line with our Privacy Policy.

Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group

Read full article at Showbiz Cheat Sheet

Did Bachelorette’s Tayshia Adams Get Plastic Surgery? Bachelor Nation Host Talks Lip Filler and More

Life&Style Weekly 14 July, 2021 - 12:20am

Later that year, Tayshia appeared on season 6 of Bachelor in Paradise.

After her season of The Bachelorette wrapped, Tayshia presented at the American Music Awards in November 2020.

Even while all glammed up during the MTV Movie & TV Awards in May 2021, Tayshia’s natural beauty shines through.

Tayshia stepped out looking fabulous in NYC in July 2021.

Life & Style has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.

Victoria Larson Shuts Down Everyone "Hating" on Her New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Look

Yahoo Lifestyle 14 July, 2021 - 12:20am

In response, Victoria posted a TikTok captioned “to every one hating on my new look,” and said “Hit ’em with a plot twist anytime you want, sis. It’s your life and shout out to my Botox girl. I looked good both ways. Don’t get it twisted."

Victoria also hopped on Instagram to show side-by-sides of her old Bachelor headshot and her new Bachelor in Paradise headshot, saying "Guys it’s called, sleep. And not having a swollen eye; yes I got my lips done but they’re also over lined in that photo. Going on the bachelor straight from covid and the pandemic, my priorities honestly were not wrapped around external beauty. I’ve gotten to focus on both internal and external beauty since then and would appreciate the hateful, hypocritical comments about my appearance and 'behavior' while on a tv show to cease. Plus I was always beautiful so don’t always judge someone from one season."

"Bachelor In Paradise" star Victoria Paul shared selfies and the cast image on Instagram, writing: "What filter is this @bachelorinparadise?"

Drop everything you’re doing, because ABC just released a list of 19 names who will appear in the upcoming seventh season of Bachelor in...

The seventh season of "Bachelor in Paradise" will premiere on August 16, 2021, starring these 19 men and women.

Brb stalking their Instagrams for signs of a new 'ship.

We did NOT see this coming. 👀

The YouTuber said she was trying to "prove a point" about the potential of transgender models.

L Brands' board approves next month’s spin-off of the lingerie brand.

With more than 8,300 rave reviews, these luxury sheets are a steal—but the sale ends tonight.

The "iCarly" and "Sam & Cat" star says her mom suggested restricting her calories to stop an 11-year-old McCurdy's breasts from developing.

The Fox News Channel personality opens up about what gives her the greatest joy: parenting.

The 28-year-old rapper loves spoiling her daughter.

Lisa Rinna of the 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' shared a selfie of herself in a swimsuit

PrettyLittleThing, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit and Boohoo were among the most celebrated catwalks.

The track and field star on self-confidence and supporting young athletes.

This little-known stash can help you save big. Check out our finds, starting at $17.

Sofia Vergara rocked a purple swimsuit to celebrate her 48th birthday.

Actress Patricia Heaton, 63, took to Instagram to share her message on the three-year anniversary of her sobriety.

The Bachelor's 'Queen' Victoria Larson Responds to Comments About Her New Look

Just Jared 14 July, 2021 - 12:20am

Victoria Larson, best known as “Queen Victoria” on The Bachelor, is speaking out in response to comments about her new appearance.

The reality star will be appearing in the upcoming season of Bachelor in Paradise and she looks much different in the promo photo that was released.

In the main photo here, you can see side-by-side images for her promo photos from The Bachelor and Bachelor in Paradise.

Click inside to see how Victoria Larson responded to the comments…

Victoria posted a video to her TikTok account, which she captioned, “To everyone hating on my appearance.”

“Hit ‘em with a plot twist anytime you want, sis. It’s your life and shout out to my Botox girl. And, I looked good both ways. Don’t get it twisted,” Victoria said in the video.

Victoria ended the video by blowing a kiss to her haters.

Another contestant named Victoria just spoke out in response to her new promo photo as well.

Check out all 19 contestants who have been announced for Bachelor in Paradise.

To every one hating on my new look. #bachelorinparadise

'Bachelor in Paradise': How Does Kendall Long Feel About Ex 'Grocery Store Joe' Amabile's Return to Paradise?

Showbiz Cheat Sheet 14 July, 2021 - 12:20am

You are using an outdated browser. Upgrade your browser today or install Google Chrome Frame to better experience this site.

It’s been two long years since Bachelor in Paradise last aired but in a matter of weeks, season 7 will return to the small-screen. The cast list has been revealed and among the contestants is fan-favorite “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile. The reality TV star found love with Kendall Long in season 5 of the franchise spinoff but eventually broke up. Now that Joe’s back on the show, how does his ex feel?

Before the pandemic hit, “Grocery Store Joe” and Kendall found love on the fifth season of Bachelor in Paradise. The two converged hometowns in exchange for a big move to Los Angeles in 2019 where they appeared to live happily together for a while.

By January 2020, the pair announced their separation, saying Joe was relocating back to Chicago while Kendall remained near her family. 10 months later, Kendall revealed the status of their relationship.

“We have a good relationship. It’s not romantic right now,” she told Us Weekly in October 2020.

She added in a new update — following the cast announcement — she “learned so much” from her time with Joe.

“That was the relationship, I just threw so much trust in and right off the bat was honest and open. It was the first relationship I actually saw, potentially, turning into a marriage,” she said. “That was something very new for me. It was a gift to be able to experience that from him. I think every single person that I date, I’m looking for that next level of connection.”

Kendall admitted she’s been dating but, “Dating in L.A. in general is difficult,” she said. “I’ve had some good dates. We’ll see. I’ve gone on a couple dates with somebody and I’m down to go on more dates.”

Hope you are happy today pic.twitter.com/fTcudmhyFK

Back in May, Kendall was asked how she might feel if Joe were asked to return to the franchise show.

“It would be so hard,” she said on the Almost Famous podcast. “I would not want to watch him fall in love with someone else. That would suck so much.”

Despite not wanting to actually watch it play out, she admitted she wants her former flame “to be happy,” just, “not in front of my face.”

“I still have a tremendous amount of love for him,” she said. “It would be really difficult. I would just be signing up for another heartbreak.”

It’s going to be one awkward season for Kendall is she plans to tune in. Bachelor Nation is still hoping the two can work things out but in the mean time, Joe explained how it went down.

see how the tables have turned! https://t.co/WVzGz2qHHj

During an episode of the Click Bait podcast, Joe revealed he didn’t expect to be in the original cast, let alone a second time.

“I wasn’t expecting to be in the original cast,” Joe said. “I forgot all of what Paradise is about. It is a wild ride, and this season is insane. Every day got more and more intense.”

He said he’s excited to watch the new season, adding it’s unlike his first visit.

“It was a lot different than my first time. It was wild, it really was,” he said. “I can only compare it to the season I did prior. This was, no exaggeration, 15 times more intense.”

No spoilers here because we want to watch Joe’s journey unfold in real time when Bachelor in Paradise premieres on Mon. Aug. 16 on ABC.

'Bachelor in Paradise' 2021: A First Look at How the Season Will Work With New Judges

Showbiz Cheat Sheet 14 July, 2021 - 12:20am

The Bachelorette may be airing now but Bachelor in Paradise is right around the corner. As the summer heats up, surely the relationships on BIP are doing the same. Earlier this year, it was announced that longtime host Chris Harrison would be leaving the franchise. In his place, several celebrities and Bachelor Nation alum will be taking over as guest hosts. Now, we have an inside look at how exactly all of this will work.

Wells Adams and his partner, Sarah Hyland, will be guest hosting parts of Bachelor in Paradise 2021. In addition to the two of them, David Spade, Lil Jon, Lance Bass, and Tituss Burgess will also be hosting. According to Entertainment Tonight, Wells won’t just be a host, he will receive the title of Master of Ceremonies.

Adams isn’t completely sure why his role was so elevated.

“I think they couldn’t convince some of the celebrities to stay up as late as you have to for cocktail parties and rose ceremonies,” he told the outlet. “I’m there bartending, so they’re like, ‘Yeah, throw Wells in, he’ll do a good job!”

But he’s happy to have the other stars joining him this season.

“Obviously having like comedic juggernauts like David Spade and Titus Burgess come in, like, they’re gonna bring the funny,” he continued. “Lance brings musicality and the boy band [history] with him, so I think that’s gonna be fun and a lot of people are gonna be kinda starstruck, and Lil Jon just brings like, really, really good vibes.”

Over the course of Adams’ time in the franchise, he and Harrison have grown pretty close. Adams had even planned to invite Harrison to his wedding. Even though Harrison is no longer a part of the franchise, Adams still wishes him the best.

“Change is always hard, I understand that,” Adams said. “but at the end of the day, I wish Chris nothing but the best.”

“I’m just excited for everyone to get to come back and enter the gates of Paradise,” he continued. “We had to take last year off which was a bummer, because I truly do love helping make the show, and I think America truly does love coming to the gates and walking down the steps with us. So I’m just happy that it’s back.”

BIP alum Blake Horstmann recently revealed that he would not be in Paradise this summer.

“Well I might as well address this LOL,” he said of why he didn’t go on BIP in an Instagram Q&A. “Ya know it was close. I went through some testing etc. But at the end of the day I didn’t feel it was right for me.”

Ultimately, Horstmann didn’t want to risk having a bad season.

“I didn’t want to go back into an environment that breeds toxicity and emotional abuse,” he said. “I didn’t want to put my life in the hands of people that don’t really have your best interest in mind. It’s like having a life coach who pushes you to do the wrong things.”

According to Reality Steve Kelsey Weier, Victoria Paul, Tammy Ly, Deandra Kanu, Alexa Caves, Natasha Parker, Mykenna Dorn, and Maurissa Gun will be part of the Bachelor in Paradise cast. Mari Pepin, Jessenia Cruz, Abigail Heringer, Chelsea Vaughn, Alana Milne, Serena Pitt, Victoria Larson, and Serena Chew from Matt James’ season are also slated to be on the show. Ivan Park, Noah Erb, Chris Conran, Chasen Nick, Kenny Braasch, Demar Jackson, and Ivan Hall from Clare Crawley and Tayshia Adams’ seasons are also rumored to be part of the Bachelor in Paradise cast.

Former Bachelorette Becca Kufrin is rumored to be the first Bachelorette to come on the show after being a lead.

'Bachelor in Paradise' star claims her cast photo was edited

Insider 14 July, 2021 - 12:20am

ABC announced the cast for season seven of "Bachelor in Paradise" on Thursday ahead of the show's official premiere on Monday, August 16. The same day the contestants were announced, Paul shared her newly unveiled cast photo on Instagram. The 28-year-old nurse wore a hot pink mini dress in the picture.

In the caption, she claimed that the portrait was edited.

"What filter is this @bachelorinparadise?" Paul wrote.

The 28-year-old shared the promotional photo with three additional pictures of her in the minidress that appeared to be unedited. In the comment section, Bachelor Nation members applauded Paul for her transparency.

"I prefer the 2nd photo tbh," wrote Victoria Fuller, who starred on season 24 of "The Bachelor" alongside Paul.

Serena Chew, who appeared on "The Bachelor" for season 25, commented on Paul's picture: "we love some honest transparency."

According to E! News, Paul previously opened up about wanting to leverage her growing fame to make an impact.

"I really get caught up in selling these beauty products and promoting these brands, but what am I doing other than being an influencer to really make an impact?" Paul wrote in an Instagram Story, E! News reported. "I know my calling is to do that."

She also shared a recent Instagram video where she asked her followers: "What if we were less concerned with shape of our bodies and more of the condition of our hearts?"

Representatives for ABC and Paul, respectively, did not immediately respond to Insider's requests for comment about the promotional image.

"Bachelor in Paradise" is set to return after a two-year hiatus that was caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Former host Chris Harrison will not host this season after he became embroiled in controversy earlier this year.  Harrison issued a public apology in February for "perpetuating racism" by defending season 25 contestant, Rachel Kirkconnell.

Harrison suggested that Kirkconnell's attendance at a 2018 plantation-themed party wouldn't have been considered racially offensive when it happened in 2018 when compared to 2021, prompting criticism from fans.

Instead, the show will see a flurry of celebrity hosts, including actor David Spade, rapper Lil Jon, and singer Lance Bass. The new season will also feature many well-known contestants, including "Grocery Store Joe" Amabile, and Abigail Heringer, the franchise's first deaf contestant.

Insider Inc. receives a commission when you buy through our links.

‘Bachelor in Paradise’ 2021 Contestants Revealed – Meet the Season 7 Cast!

Just Jared 14 July, 2021 - 12:20am

The 19 contestants for Bachelor in Paradise‘s seventh season have been revealed!

There are going to be lots of famous faces in Paradise this season. The new season debuts on August 16 on ABC.