How is Billy Joe Saunders eye?
Billy Joe Saunders has confirmed he suffered a broken eye socket and cheek bone in three places as he spoke for the first time since a devastating stoppage defeat at the hands of Canelo Alvarez. ... “Broken eye socket and broken cheek bone in three places. Operation yesterday all went well. talkSPORT.comBilly Joe Saunders reveals extent of gruesome eye injury sustained in Canelo Alvarez fight and vows to...
11 May, 2021 - 07:00pm
By Luke Irwin May 11, 2021 1:09 pm
By Luke Irwin | May 11, 2021 1:09 pm
6. Alex Morono: On short notice, as an underdog, stepping up to fill-in on a co-main slot on ESPN and taking down Donald Cerrone (or what’s left of him) is quite the feather in Morono’s cap.
7. Magomed Kurbanov: Kurbanov advanced to 22-0 and won a WBO secondary title belt after a very close, very good fight with Liam Smith, but, as expected, the scorecards were a little wacky, the most egregious being a 117-112 card for Kurbanov after many people said Smith won the fight outright. Did I mention that this fight was in Russia? Did I even have to?
8. Neil Magny: Pulled off an upset win over Geoff Neal, and don’t look now, but Magny’s won three out of his last four.
9. Anthony Johnson: Well, it wasn’t against Yoel Romero like it was supposed to be after he pulled out, but Rumble held sway, knocking out Jose Augusto Azevedo after over four years out of the cage, advancing in Bellator’s Light Heavyweight Grand Prix.
10. Shaun Etchell: The Buzzsaw is the new Eternal MMA bantamweight title after defeating Sam Hibberd on Fight Pass.
11. Johnny Campbell: Winner of the biggest upset of the week in combat sports, as a +700 underdog, submitting Bellator mainstay Henry Corrales in the second round.
12. Frank Sanchez: Improved to 18-0, defending his WBC secondary strap over veteran Nagy Aguilera on the Canelo-Saunders card.
13. Gregor Gillespie: Is there are more quiet 14-1 fighter than Gillespie? Especially since he’s 7-1 in the UFC with 7 finishes. He’s never seen a third round in the UFC!
14. Peter Queally: In a big upset, Queally was able to stop Patricky Freire after the second round on the main card of Bellator 258.
15. Carlston Harris: Kicked off UFC’s ESPN card with an anachonda choke that put Christian Aguilera out and earned a 50k Performance of the Night Bonus for his troubles.
The New York Mets (16-13) are coming off a wild week. Whether it was doubleheaders, a debate about rats and raccoons, or an injury to Jacob (…)
The boxing world is continuing to see some great success throughout 2021, since the real return from the break due to the coronavirus (…)
The USA has lost it’s America’s Cup 2021 contender as it appears that the Stars and Stripes Team USA that sails out of Long Beach Yacht (…)
A whole new world awaits us all once the pandemic is behind us, however when we will all be able to return to some form of normality (…)
As more and more people now feel perfectly comfortable and safe regarding placing bets and wagers on absolutely any type of sporting (…)
Josh Smith: $2,400 ($1,200 to show, $1,200 win bonus) Adriano Capitulino: (…)
Pekka Rinne of Kempele, Finland became the 19th goaltender in National Hockey League history on Monday to record 60 career regular season (…)
Date: October 26, 2009 Card: K-1 World MAX 2009 Championship Final Championship(s): (…)
Another night, another victory for the Edmonton Oilers. It’s weird to type that sentence, but since the tenth game of this 2020-21 season, (…)
Powered by WordPress VIP
11 May, 2021 - 07:00pm