Kanye West Finally Releases 'Donda' to Streaming Services

Rolling Stone 29 August, 2021 - 07:36am 16 views

Is Jay Z on Donda?

Kanye West has released his much-anticipated tenth album Donda. ... Largely produced by West, the album features collaborations with Jay-Z, who is back on the album after being replaced with DaBaby on the record's Soldier Field version, and more. The FADERKanye West releases new album Donda (with the Jay-Z verse)

Was Kim Kardashian at Donda?

Kim Kardashian Made an Appearance at Kanye West's Donda Listening Event in a Balenciaga Wedding Gown. Performance art or not, her surprise appearance had everyone talking. ... Thursday's listening event in Chicago marked the third promotional event leading up to the release of West's newest album, Donda. HarpersBAZAAR.comKim Kardashian Made an Appearance at Kanye West's 'DONDA' Listening Event in a Balenciaga Wedding Gown

Who was at the Donda listening party?

Kanye West's Lengthy 'Donda' Rollout Is Bringing in Millions Wearing a red puffer jacket, tan mask and red pants, West gave fans the first taste of the ever-evolving Donda, which was revealed to have cameos from Pusha T, Playboi Carti, Lil Durk, Pop Smoke, Baby Keem, Roddy Ricch, Lil Baby and Jay-Z. BillboardKanye West's 'Donda' Listening Parties: All the Stars & Surprises So Far

Was that Kim in the wedding dress?

Fans speculated that it might have just been a Kardashian look-alike in the dress, but her representatives confirmed to NBC News it was the reality star herself in a Balenciaga wedding gown. Later, her famous sisters celebrated Kardashian's cameo. Today.comKim Kardashian joins Kanye West onstage in wedding dress

Our 4 Shocking Takeaways + Theories From Donda (Kim Wedding Dress? Fake Album?) | Rise & Grind

Grind City Media 29 August, 2021 - 11:00am

At Thursday night’s Donda event, Kanye West shocked fans by sharing the stage with his estranged wife Kim Kardashian, who was dressed in a Balenciaga wedding dress and a face-concealing veil, moments before the pair were pictured holding hands outside.

By Leyla Mohammed

Posted on August 27, 2021, at 10:45 a.m. ET

did kanye and kim k just get back together

Soooo are Kim and Kanye back together or was that just for the performance art?

wait, so are kim and kanye back together or not cause i’m confused

Damn…… I’ve never seen anything this sick!!!!! 👑🐐🙏🏽

Kanye and Kim wearing color coordinating outfits tonight 📍

“I honestly can’t do this anymore,” she sobbed. “I’m still in this place where I’ve been stuck for years. ... I feel like a fucking failure that it’s [my] third fucking marriage. I feel like a fucking loser. But I can’t even think about that. I want to be happy.”

“I used to think that [living apart] was when we were getting along the best, but to me that’s sad and that’s not what I want,” she told Kris.

“It’s the little things that I don’t have,” she continued. “I have all the big things. I have [everything] extravagant you could possibly imagine. And no one will ever do it like that [again]. I’m grateful for those experiences, but I think I’m ready for the smaller experiences that I think will mean a lot.”

“I didn’t come this far to come this far and not be happy,” she said.

Contact Leyla Mohammed at leyla.mohammed@buzzfeed.com.

Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.

A BuzzFeed News investigation, in partnership with the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists, based on thousands of documents the government didn't want you to see.

Kanye West Legally CHANGING His Name, Why Kim Kardashian Is NOT

Entertainment Tonight 29 August, 2021 - 11:00am

By Leyla Mohammed

Posted on August 27, 2021, at 10:45 a.m. ET

did kanye and kim k just get back together

Soooo are Kim and Kanye back together or was that just for the performance art?

wait, so are kim and kanye back together or not cause i’m confused

Damn…… I’ve never seen anything this sick!!!!! 👑🐐🙏🏽

Kanye and Kim wearing color coordinating outfits tonight 📍

“I didn’t come this far to come this far and not be happy,” she said.

Contact Leyla Mohammed at leyla.mohammed@buzzfeed.com.

Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.

When Being A Prig Goes Right: Why Are We Still Listening To Kanye?

Pajiba Entertainment News 29 August, 2021 - 11:00am

Hello! Were you having a great day? Well, I’m here to bring all the good vibes back down! Because there must be a balance between good and evil (or at least that’s what evil wants you to believe).

One of the guests was “embattled” rapper DaBaby. Last I heard, he was deleting his weak Instagram apology after three weeks and ironically whining that anybody still criticizing him were “cry babies”. In case you couldn’t tell, I’m not a fan of DaBaby.

But hey, I can somewhat understand bringing him on stage. He has a featured verse on Donda replacing … Jay-Z of all people, which means some real sh*t must have gone down. I know DaBaby is still popular with some, but I don’t see how even Ye thought replacing his collaborator from the quintuple-platinum Watch The Throne with … this guy was in any way a good idea. Maybe he thought Hov wasn’t being supportive enough. It could be that Jay-Z pulled his verse himself because he saw the trainwreck coming. We don’t know! The only thing we do know is that DaBaby is on the song now, so him being there makes a lick of sense.

What doesn’t make any damn sense, however, is the fact that Brian “Marilyn Manson” Warner came on stage too. From AV Club:

As far as I can find, Warner has no presence on Donda. He did not perform or even speak at this event. He just sat on the stoop of this fake house with Ye. He was only there as a desperate middle finger to anyone who gave a fuck about … anything.

Also, in case you needed to guess (emphasis mine):

I could say “super-double-ultra-mega f*ck all these guys, and the people who came to see them,” but that’s too easy. Even in my most generous viewing of this, the only thing I can come up with is that West wants people to STOP. ENABLING. HIM. Please, I ask you, fans of this man: Let him go! He doesn’t want to be doing this anymore! He clearly hates every single bit of his celebrity! He has been making this clear for years now, and he isn’t subtle about it. He even went full Wicker Man onstage at this event! Does he need to scream “CANCEL ME” like Daniel Caesar*? LET THIS MAN GO TO HIS RANCH AND DEAL WITH HIS SH*T!

Super-Double-Ultra-Mega F*CK YOU ESPECIALLY. WHY ARE YOU EVEN STILL WALKING THIS PLANET?

*Fun fact: it took me fifteen minutes to find the right combination of search terms to pull up what his name was. That’s how gone he is (and how many musicians have “canceled” attached to them).

Image sources (in order of posting): Kevin Mazur/Getty Images, Twitter