Miley Cyrus poses on dad Billy Ray's truck in NSFW shirt, heels: Don’t know which he’ll 'be more pissed about'

Fox News 21 July, 2021 - 04:04pm 25 views

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. ©2021 FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. Market data provided by Factset. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. Legal Statement. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper.

Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here. Check out what's clicking today in entertainment.

Miley Cyrus isn't afraid to push boundaries and that includes messing with her dad's beloved truck.

The 28-year-old singer posted a promotional ad for her website's new T-shirt and the photoshoot took place on the hood of Billy Ray Cyrus' Nissan truck.

"DK what @billyraycyrus is gonna be more pissed about! Me making a shirt that says "I [heart] D--k" or crawling all over his truck in my @gucci heels!" she tweeted on Wednesday.

The shirt features the phrase "Miley Cyrus Made Me Realize I’m Gay" and is available on her website.

A fan asked why the country star is "driving a Nissan truck" and Cyrus joked that her mom, Tish, wouldn't let him get anything dangerous to drive.

"That’s all @tishcyrus would let him get lol," she wrote. "#NoMaseratiForDaddy."

Fans seem to be split on the design of the shirt. One wrote on Twitter, "Miley I can't tell you how much I need this shirt."

Another said, "[I] need the Miley made me gay shirt SO bad."

While a third person wrote, "I love the concept of Miley’s new shirt but that design is hideous."

Meanwhile, her sister, Brandi Cyrus, reacted to the photos in the post's comments section, "LOL not the Nissan!"

This isn't the first time the "Wrecking Ball" singer has uploaded a provocative image. In June, she posted her bare bum on her Instagram Story.

"Probably a good time for my family to unfollow my a--... Literally," she captioned the photo of her butt in a blue thong.

Read full article at Fox News

Miley Cyrus Poses on Dad Billy Ray Cyrus' Truck in NSFW Graphic Tee (and No Pants)

Yahoo Entertainment 21 July, 2021 - 04:33pm

Miley Cyrus has, uh, something to say.

In a series of Instagram photos posted on Wednesday, the 28-year-old singer and actress posed pantsless in a pink tank with two bold phrases printed across the front: "Miley Cyrus made me realize I am gay" and "I [heart] dick."

The Disney Channel alum paired the raunchy statement tee with a black belt and metallic Gucci heels, posing on all fours on top of dad Billy Ray Cyrus' Nissan truck (yep, she's still just being Miley!).

"IDK what @billyraycyrus is gonna be more pissed about! Me making a shirt that says 'I ❤️ Dick' or crawling all over his truck in my @gucci heels! Speaking of Daddy's ask yours for 35 bucks and get the new 'Miley made me gay' merch on Shop.MileyCyrus.com!" she captioned the post.

The "Angels Like You" singer's fans and followers seemingly agreed with her message in the comment section. And while Billy Ray hasn't yet weighed in, Miley's sister Brandi cringed on his behalf in the comments: "LOL not the Nissan!"

(And for those wondering "but why is Billy Ray Cyrus driving a Nissan truck," as one Twitter commenter did, Miley has the answer: "that's all @tishcyrus would let him get lol #nomaseratiforDaddy.")

"Ok I need that t shirt," Derek Blasberg wrote. Ordered so fast 👏🏾 this tank speaks the truth," RuPaul's Drag Race star Naomi Smalls added.

Earlier this month, Cyrus celebrated the Fourth of July with a performing at the grand opening of Ayu Nights inside the newly opened Resorts World in Las Vegas.

"It kind of feels like my first time and I've f---ing done everything a lot of f---ing times. It really feels like the first," she told the crowd, possibly referring to the halt in live music due to the pandemic. "You know when you meet somebody and you're like, 'I've never actually loved before because this s--- feels so f---ing different.' That's how I feel about being here with you guys."

The star continued, "All of us, we've been so divided in so many ways, and to be together all over again just feels so f---ing right. And just starting to get back with a live f---ing audience, you can not get bigger or better than Las Vegas. So I'm beyond f---ing thrilled to be here with all of you."

Over the course of the 60-minute performance, Cyrus mixed in cover songs and her own originals, including "Wrecking Ball," "We Can't Stop" and "The Climb." "I think that 'The Climb' is more special than it's ever been," she said after singing the 12-year-old song. "We've proven that we say what we mean, we mean what we say and that's more than just a song, that's more than just lyrics, that's our truth."

Only Miley could get away with this.

She credits Youtube dance video and Pilates classes for * those * abs.

From her childhood in Berlin, New Jersey, to her marriage to actor-producer Mark Consuelos, Kelly Ripa has a lot to talk about beyond her job as host of “Live With Kelly and Ryan.” Dey Street Books, a HarperCollins Publishers imprint, announced Tuesday that Ripa's essay collection “Live Wire” will come out next year. According to Dey Street, the book will show what “really makes her tick" as she writes about marriage, motherhood and her career in show business, including her work on “All My Children,” on which she and Consuelos both appeared.

Did you spot the NSFW detailing on this?

Holding on to popular or trending stocks for the long-term can make your portfolio a winner.

Kelly Ripa shared a photo of Mark Consuelos lusting after her while the duo lounged by the pool

Kensington Palace released birthday portraits of the third in line to the throne one day before his big celebration.

The trailer for the fourth film in the action-packed, injury-prone franchise gets even more brutal with a roster of guest stars.

“It was… weird,” judge Heidi Klum said of dance illusionist Pasha's act, to which he simply answered, “I know.”

“America’s Got Talent” found us a new Season 16 contestant to love Tuesday with the introduction of Dylan Zangwill, a 14-year-old boy who has an impressive set of pipes. The teen competitor used his voice to channel Freddie Mercury in an unbelievable rendition of Queen’s “Somebody to Love.” Dylan, who is from Exton, Pennsylvania, played the piano and sang during his performance of the classic Queen track for “AGT” judges Simon Cowell, Sofia Vergara, Heidi Klum and Howie Mandel and host Terry Cre

Roger Daltrey's legendary hell-raising with The Who provided him with the ultimate life-changing experience

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's daughter Monroe Cannon, 10, just appeared in her first-ever brand campaign. Scroll on to see her play a 10-year-old version of her Grammy-winning mom.

From the surprising highs of producer Mike Richards to the lows of Dr. Oz, here is how all the guest hosts of "Jeopardy!" have done at the lectern.

The singer wanted to pose for Playboy for her 75th birthday, but she got the next best thing.

Alexandra Cooper has the power to fell dozens of relationships. Just 26 years old, Cooper is arguably the most successful woman in podcasting, drawing on her own experiences with men to dole out sex advice to millions of listeners on her weekly podcast, Call Her Daddy. Cooper and I are sitting in the lounge of the Greenwich Hotel in New York City.

Miley Cyrus Pokes Fun At Dad Billy Ray With Raunchy Photoshoot On His Pickup Truck

ETCanada.com 21 July, 2021 - 12:06pm

Billy Ray Cyrus might need to have a word or two with his daughter.

On Tuesday, Miley Cyrus tweeted out a series of photos of herself in raunchy poses on top of her dad’s pickup truck.

IDK what @billyraycyrus is gonna be more pissed about! Me making a shirt that says “I ❤️ Dick” or crawling all over his truck in my @gucci heels! Speaking of Daddy’s ask yours for 35 bucks and get the new “Miley made me gay” merch on https://t.co/Lc580JyCEe! pic.twitter.com/9fOxcaYHVu

— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) July 21, 2021

Miley also urged fans to ask their dads for money to buy one of her “Miley made me gay” shirts featured in the photos.

Do y’all want this shirt ?!👅 https://t.co/woXBlCa5yL

— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) July 20, 2021

When a fan asked why Billy Ray would be driving a Nissan truck, Miley explained that it was all her mom Tish would allow, adding the hashtag “#NoMaseratiForDaddy”.

that’s all @tishcyrus would let him get lol 🛻 #NoMaseratiForDaddy https://t.co/JrVUdQqYBd

— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) July 21, 2021

Miley Cyrus Crawls Onto Hood Of Dad’s Truck Wearing Nothing But Heels & T-Shirt – Photo

HollywoodLife 21 July, 2021 - 10:23am

When it comes to Miley Cyrus, 28, she is constantly surprising us and making a statement, and that’s exactly what she did when she promoted her merchandise line on July 20. The singer crawled on top of her dad’s, Billy Ray Cyrus, car in nothing but a sleeveless T-shirt and heels. She rocked the hot pink shirt that read, “Miley Cyrus made me realize I am gay,” styled with a black leather silver loop belt and a pair of metallic silver Gucci slingback heels.

Miley posted a slideshow of nine different photos, picturing her crawling all over the hood of her dad’s car, showing off her long, toned legs. She captioned the photos, “IDK what @billyraycyrus is gonna be more pissed about! Me making a shirt that says ‘I heart D*ck’ or crawling all over his truck in my @gucci heels! Speaking of Daddy’s ask yours for 35 bucks and get the new ‘Miley made me gay’ merch on Shop.MileyCyrus.com!” Since posting it yesterday, it already has over two million likes and counting.

If there’s one thing for sure, it’s that Miley is not shy when it comes to showing off her body and aside from these promo pics, Miley has been performing around the country in a slew of sexy looks. On the 4th of July, Miley performed in concert at Resorts World in Las Vegas when she rocked a very sexy and patriotic ensemble.

For the concert, she wore a black halter cowlneck crop top covered in sequin stars styled with a low-rise, super short sequin mini skirt covered in an American flag.

Miley Cyrus Just Posed on Her Dad's Truck in a T-Shirt and No Pants

InStyle 21 July, 2021 - 09:14am

Miley struck some seductive poses atop the truck to promote her new "Miley made me gay" line of merch. The singer-songwriter belted a pink sleeveless tee that says "Miley Cyrus made me realize I am gay" in the center with other little doodles and saying in other areas of the shirt — one of which reads "I ❤️ Dick."

She went pantless under the pink tank and paired the look with a black belt with a large, round silver buckle and silver Gucci heels.

"IDK what @billyraycyrus is gonna be more pissed about!" she captioned the series of photos. "Me making a shirt that says 'I ❤️ Dick' or crawling all over his truck in my @gucci heels!"

She continued, sharing where fans could purchase their own tank. "Speaking of Daddy's [sic] ask yours for 35 bucks and get the new "Miley made me gay" merch on Shop.MileyCyrus.com!" she wrote.

Her sister Brandi Cyrus recognized the truck and took to the comments section, writing, "LOL not the Nissan !"

Billy Ray has yet to comment, so the verdict is still out on his reaction. But given that Miley is not exactly a stranger to posting sexy pics to her Instagram, we have a feeling Billy Ray is going to be more mad about the heels on his truck. After all, last month the "Malibu" singer posted a thong mirror-selfie to her Instagram, which she hinted that her family probably wouldn't be too happy about.

"Probably a good time for my family to unfollow my ass ... Literally."

Miley Cyrus Crawls All Over Billy Ray Cyrus’ Truck in a Risky T-Shirt & Gold Gucci Heels

Yahoo Lifestyle 21 July, 2021 - 07:38am

Miley Cyrus’ dad is not happy with her today.

The “Hannah Montana” alumna spent her Tuesday afternoon climbing all over dad Billy Ray Cyrus’ truck as she promoted her new merchandise. The singer herself posed atop the Nissan in a cutoff pink tee that reads “Miley Cyrus Made Me Realize I’m Gay” along with a few other risqué lines.

Turning the hot pink number into a full look, the “Plastic Hearts” musician then looped in a silver-buckled belt and a set of eye-catching designer heels. The gold strappy sandals come courtesy of Gucci, for whom Cyrus serves as an ambassador, and feature a mid-height block heel with metallic uppers; similar designs from the brand retail for $890 at Nordstrom.

The “Wrecking Ball” musician took to Instagram last night to give a peek at her latest performance rehearsal, opting for edgy style in the mix. Her ensemble featured a cutoff gray suit-style vest with coordinating cropped trousers and frilled socks.

The finishing touch for the ensemble came in the form of low-top sneakers complete with a textured print and contrasting white trim.

The Converse collaborator has also been vegan for years, leading her to oftentimes embrace wardrobe pieces that are cruelty-free. In fact, at last year’s Met Gala, Cyrus teamed a Saint Laurent minidress with a custom vegan leather version of the brand’s Paige platform sandals. Her other go-to designers for fashion and apparel include any label that can give her look a standout edge — think Versace, Saint Laurent, Alexandre Vauthier and Azalea Wang amongst others.

Elevate your own attire in these chic metallic gold heels inspired by Miley Cyrus.

Launch Gallery: Miley Cyrus' Style Transformation

Sign up for FN's Newsletter. For the latest news, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

When I say that middle school me is *screaming* right now...

The singer has a new claim to fame under her belt.

Yes, tees go through trends, too.

TikTok user Joseph Deel said in a follow-up video that he was "on adrenaline" and "didn't think about the danger of us being that close to a bear."

*Throws money, yet again, and the Kardashian/Jenner family.*

Only 200 pieces are being made for the partnership that launches today.

Paulina Porizkova had only mask to cover herself up in a topless Instagram post that celebrated her friendships.

The actress is continuing to speak out about photos being taken of her three daughters.

Grab cookware, cutting boards and the most adorable trash can ever — all on sale.

A new preprint paper suggests the J&J vaccine may not be as effective against the COVID-19 Delta variant. Experts say it's too soon to tell.

"I don’t always feel good in my skin, so when I do, AND I feel sexy enough to post - I do just that!"

There's no electricity or water involved: Just lay down the mat and let your pet enjoy.

The singer has unveiled another dramatic makeover.

Miley Cyrus just wore a very NSFW t-shirt as a dress

cosmopolitan.com 21 July, 2021 - 02:27am

Did you spot the NSFW detailing on this?

Promoting her newest piece of merchandise, Miley posted a series of snaps on Instagram wearing the t-shirt in question: a bright pink high-neck vest with the words "Miley Cyrus made me realize I am gay" scribbled in marker pen-style handwriting.

However, if you look more closely, you'll spot the shirt's NSFW detailing, and that's the words "I ❤️ Dick" written above Miley's right thigh. Plus, on the left side of the t-shirt you can see two actual drawings of penises - so, yep, not something you're likely to want to pop round to Grandma's in.

Still, Miley somehow managed to make the shirt a *look*, wearing it alone as a super short dress, styled with a chunky black and silver belt and Gucci strappy silver heels.

Plus, if the outfit itself wasn't epic enough, Miley wore it posing on top of dad Billy Ray Cyrus' car, obviously, and it's a mood.

Scroll through to see the look for yourself here:

The shirt is available to buy now on Miley's website, and it seems like fans are pretty obsessed with it. One fan wrote on Twitter, "Miley I can't tell you how much I need this shirt", while another added, "[I] need the Miley made me gay shirt SO bad".

OMG MILEY I CAN’T TELL YOU HOW MUCH I NEED THIS SHIRT

i need the miley made me gay shirt SO bad

Meanwhile, others aren't huge fans of the NSFW and marker-pen design, with one person writing, "I love the concept of Miley’s new shirt but that design is hideous".

I love the concept of Miley’s new shirt but that design is hideous 💀

Looks like fans are pretty torn then, Miley!

Miley Cyrus