By CAPosts 21 November, 2020 - 05:30pm 51 views
Most network users do doomscrolling. Many have watched shitposting carelessly . Others have smiled at a simp without knowing it. Or they have commented on a sub-tweet full of bad milk. They also complain that there is a shadowban or deepfake from their leaders. Or they comment on a doxing of someone who wanted to remain anonymous ....
Login to continue reading
Just by having an account you can read this article, it's free
Thank you for reading EL PAÍS
- The Vatican Library shields itself against cybercriminals
- Hackers launch an attack on the covid vaccine supply chain
- 5G: what are the benefits that come from the hand of this new standard that allows speeds up to 100 times higher than 4G
- Will the machines ever perform autonomous actions?
- Artificial intelligence sweeps one of the most important problems in biology