By CAPosts 22 February, 2021 - 05:30pm 63 views
Two people use Radar Covid, the Government's exposure notification appEFE
Spanish public health did not believe that an application like Radar Covid would help a lot against the pandemic, as confirmed by EL PAÍS sources from at least six communities and the Ministry of Health . The perception of this contact tracing tool in the different health departments consulted ranges between suspicion and mistrust. The problem for the application is that the involvement of these departments was essential for success. And it was never full. Although nobody wants to officially talk about failure, the data is conclusive: the Spanish application registers ...
Log in to continue reading
Just by having an account you can read this article, it's free
Register Log in
Thank you for reading EL PAÍS
Source: The country
- The inventor of products of the future who taught a river to write poetry
- Technology schools for parents: when adults need to understand their children's world to guide them
- The stalker on your phone: the spyware drama 'stalkerware'
- Burying technology: the seeds of the future in China
- Tools to give life or color to old photos: do they affect the privacy of our ancestors?