By CAPosts 01 March, 2021 - 12:34am 81 views
A user uses Samsung's TALLK application, which allows ALS sufferers to communicate through eye movement.Samsung
Around 1 billion people (15% of the world's population) suffer from some type of disability, according to the latest report of the World Health Organization (WHO). In Spain, 6.19% of the working-age population has a disability, but only 35% of them have a job, according to data from the State Public Employment Service SEPE ....
Log in to continue reading
Just by having an account you can already read this article, it's free
Thank you for reading EL PAÍS
- An initiative so that the citizen can consult all their medical records from the mobile
- You're wrong? Shake the iPhone and other tricks to undo almost everything on the mobile and on the computer
- Is artificial intelligence changing the way we are human?
- 'Cyberfatigue': why we get tired of taking precautions online and how to stay alert
- "We are 15 people, I'm freaking out": the challenge of living from live on Twitch